Executive Director for St Michael's High School Foundation
Type of Job: Contract Position for the remainder of FY 2016-2017 (June 30, 2017) and for FY 2017-2018 (July 1 - June 30, 2018).
Compensation: Between $55,000 - $65,000 per Fiscal Year
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director is responsible for fundraising, grant development, events, fiscal, operational, and administrative management of the organization and its main focus of tuition assistance programming.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
The Executive Director a passion for education with outstanding business, communication and interpersonal skills; builds and develops respectful and motivating relationships and partnerships with community organizations, policymakers, funders, and donors; advocates for solutions to quality education; and serves as spokesperson and liaison with external constituencies. Ability to communicate effectively via website and quarterly eNewsletters.
Actual Job Responsibilities
- Manage Tuition Assistance program
- Manage annual Golf Tournament and Reverse Raffle events
- Manage all fundraising and donor development activities
- Maintain day-to-day operations of the nonprofit including fiscal management and donor relations
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising, and to increase the overall visibility of the Foundation throughout Santa Fe and the surrounding areas.
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Marketing and Communications
- Oversee organization of Board and Committee meetings
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
- Bachelor's degree with three to five years' senior level non-profit experience directly related to specified duties and responsibilities.
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, decision-making, and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning and program management
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to the non-profit sector
- Strong written and verbal skills to convey the St. Michael's High School Foundation's vision
- Experience with Quickbooks, Raiser's Edge donor management software, and Microsoft Windows platforms and software
- Must possess a valid New Mexico driver's license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance; able and willing to travel locally as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Email a cover letter, resume, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org For best consideration please apply by 1/10/2016.