The 24th Annual Horsemen Open! A friendly tournament for a great cause; includes golf, carts, breakfast, beverages, golfer bags, prizes, raffle entry for gifts, and lunch.
Together we'll raise real dollars for Tuition Assistance for students at St. Mike's High School. Begin your weekend with a Friday morning round of golf.
For nearly 25 years, proceeds from Horsemen Open funds Tuition Assistance to students with financial need. Produced in collaboration with the St Mike's Alumni Association and the St. Mike's Foundation, the Horsemen Open is a fun afternoon with fellow alumni, friends, and family.
September 29, 2017 at the Santa Fe Country Club.
Check-In: 8:00 am-8:55 am. Tee-Off: 9:00 am
Prizes Awarded For:
- First Place Mixed Team (men and women co-players)
- First Place Women Players Team
- Last Place Team
- Closest to the Pin (men and women)
- Putting Contest (men and women)
- Longest Drive (men and women)
- Also a chance to win a Hole-In-One and Raffle Items